Friday, February 10, 2012

Getting to know the ladies behind the bows - Lizi

Hi, I'm Lizi - Elizabeth sometimes. I'm married to Nathan and we have two kids, Zac, almost 22 months, and Katie, 8 months. And also we have Diko, our 1 year old dog. Yes, our kids are 13 months apart and we got an 8 week old puppy when Zac turned one and I was 6 months pregnant with Kate. It's crazy but it's also the best. I love my family lots and try to enjoy the moment - there are lots of  'moments'. I was born in Germany, have lived everywhere, and now live in Albuquerque. My husband is applying to medical school. GAAAA! Those are my feelings on that subject. I love exercising in every variety. I'm training for a marathon right now. In the past couple of years I've discovered my nurturing and creative domestic side. I do fun things like cook, bake, run, exercise, learn languages, read lots, play with my kids, sew and create things I find on Pinterest! I'll share creations in future posts. While being pregnant with Katie, I realized, I like super girly things lots! Especially bows. Hence, Sam and I opened Samzi's Boutique. We both had too many bows to know what to do with and now, VaVaVoom, we sell them. I hope you love them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment