Friday, February 10, 2012

Getting to Know the Ladies Behind the Bows - Sam

       My name is Sam, well Samantha. But I usually only go by Samantha when I'm buying or selling something on Craig's List, that way people know I'm a woman. I was born in LA, raised in Seattle and now live in Albuquerque, NM. I am a people person. I can talk to pretty much anyone. I love sewing simple things (sewing clothes intimidates me). I love to browse through recipe books and blogs but I hardly ever try cooking anything new. I love chocolate, anything chocolate. I dream of being a runner but I hate running. I've hiked to the top of Machu Picchu. I've seen the sun rise over the Atlantic ocean and set over the Pacific ocean in one day. I plan on making a headboard for my bed someday. I am clumsy and I stub my toes almost weekly.
      I met my husband, Sean, in high school. He's a talker too so we hit it off instantly. We've been together for nearly 10 years and married for almost five. We have the two cutest little girls, Lexi and Avery. I have my dream job of being a stay-at-home mom. I'm a total "type A" personality, I get things done and I always have to be doing something, so that's were crafts and bows come into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment